Air travel ( important )

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Aditi

Air travel ( important )

Post by Aditi »

please check my work and suggest me how to improve it.

Air travel is now getting cheaper and some people consider it as a positive development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Twenty first century has seen the epic advancement in technological field, and this trend is ever increasing. Even transportation system is hugely affected by this where people easily travel around within minimum time and price. It is disagreed that cheaper air travel is a positive development in today’s world. This will be proven by looking at how deadliest diseases rapidly transfer from one place to another through travellers and maximizes air pollution.

Firstly, cheaper plane fare end up with deadliest virus move around easily. For example, Ebola, one of the deadliest viruses which were originated in Africa is now seen in India. This is possible only by the fact that every people are able to travel via airplane. This creates huge issue among the world leaders who are worried about the possibility of transferring the diseases all rounds in a rapid rate. From this it is quite evident that cheaper air travel holds certain demerit.

Secondly, air travel leads to environmental pollution. That is to say, when the fare is low, there will be higher demand of aeroplanes, and maximizing number of planes leads to huge quantity of fuel consumption. This fuel consumed by plane exhale carbon dioxide which is one of the greenhouse gases. As a result this leads to global warming because carbon does not dissolve in the environment. Thus, it is clear that cheaper air travel is a negative development for the nature.

To conclude, cheaper air ticket increases environmental as well as health risk. So it disagreed that low priced air ticket is a positive advancement. Therefore, it is recommended that government search alternative sources of energy, so that the existing one can be preserved for the forthcoming generations.
kylesun0513

Re: Air travel ( important )

Post by kylesun0513 »

It's a good essay to me. Well-structured with cohesion and coherence, a range of vocabularies, no obvious grammatical errors. I would consider this is an over band 7 sound essay.
Garth123

Post by Garth123 »

It is good essay for me too and i also rate it band 7.
Johnson zhang

Post by Johnson zhang »

a good essay.

although your arguments are really immature. First, viruses spread because people move around, and we do no matter what regardless of air travel costs. Second, carbon-emission foot print per air travel passenger is significantly lower than it is for ground vehicles.

don't take my counter-arguement too seriously though.
Nothing is impossible! Band score 9 is certainly not.