Please provide feedback on my task 1 letter writing.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
fas_saf28

Please provide feedback on my task 1 letter writing.

Post by fas_saf28 »

19. You are working for a company. You need to take some time off from work and want to ask your manager about this. In your letter,
1. Explain why you want to take time off work
2. Give details of the time you need
3. Suggest how your work could be covered while you are away.

Response:

Dear Denay,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I would require three weeks off from my work for my marriage preparation, and requesting your approval for the same.

I am hosting my marriage ceremony on 1st December 2014. For this, I need to travel to my native place to make some arrangements for this occasion. Therefore, I would require a total of three weeks off from my work. I would like to take two weeks prior to my marriage date and a week after that for travelling. So precisely, the dates would be from 15th November to 8th December.

However, I have delegated my work for this period to two other back-up team members. Thus, I could assure you that the work will be completed on time without any delay. So, I request you to approve my leaves for the period mentioned above.

Thank you in advance.
Fazil Hassan.