Please comment on my task 2 essay and give me feedback

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
fas_saf28

Please comment on my task 2 essay and give me feedback

Post by fas_saf28 »

16. Being a celebrity – such as a famous film star or sports personality – brings problems as well as benefits. Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefit or more problems?

Response:

Since a long time, many people want to be like most famous personalities, but this isn’t as easy as it looks. These celebrities face more issues rather than the benefits that they enjoy from by being famous. Because of this, it is argued that the disadvantages outweigh the advantages of being famous. This will be proven by analyzing both how they lose the privacy in their life as well as to face the critics by media and public.

Firstly, many famous sports personality and film stars are unable to keep their personal life out of public sight. For instance, Virat Kohli, a famous cricketer is dating Anushka Sharma, a young actress in the film industry. Recently, a local television channel has disclosed some intimate pictures of them during their vacation in the Hawaii beach. Therefore, it is evident when looking at this example that well-known personalities are unable to secure privacy in their personal life.

In addition to this, these famous people are forced to answer the critics posted about them in newspapers and magazines. As an example, Deepika Padukone, another popular film actress was asked to answer about her revealing clothes in an event while promoting her recent movie. As this was a live broadcast she was a live broadcast she was left without a choice to answer about such critic. Thus it is apparent that celebrities are facing criticism by media beyond a level that is tolerable.

After analyzing the reasons about how the personal life is revealed to public as well as subjected to face bad comments, it has been proven that being a celebrity only more problems rather than its benefit.