please review my essay task2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
roderick

please review my essay task2

Post by roderick »

Hi friends,

I am preparing my ielts exam. What grade would you give me ?

Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair?

Discuss both views and give you own opinion.

Today in the world exists a great quantity of people seeking a job. This is common in all countries and one of the reasons to look for a job is the desire to improve the current salary. It is argue that professionals and sports professionals are fairly paid. This will be shown by taking into account the salaries of different kind of people and analyzing diverse lifestyles.

Firstly, some people earn a great amount of money because of their special talent or ability. For example, footballers that play in the premier league are very well paid. Take Alexis Sanchez, for instance. This example clearly shows that not everyone can earn money and play football the way he does. It is obvious why some people believe salaries distributions are even.

Additionally, some people believe celebrities salaries are unjust comparing to others that studied several years in a University. It is the belief that those individuals live a different lifestyle. Therefore their needs are distinctive as well. For instance, they usually have brand cars the likes of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mazzerati and others casrs really expensive. Whereas normal professionals just can afford the brands of Toyota, Chevrolet, Mazda and other cheap cars. Another point is that rich people have to deal with costly expenses. For instance, hiring employees to help them to succeed in their careers. For some people It is clear that the proportions are different. Thus, it is said there is an obvious link between salary and lifestyle.

In conclusion, wages for famous and professionals are quite dissimilar due to special skills and lifestyles. In my opinion government should start to regulate this massive social difference. One way to do that might be increasing the taxes to people that earns more. For example, Hollywood celebrities, footballers and politicians.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please review my essay task2

Post by Flick »

roderick wrote:
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair?

Discuss both views and give you own opinion.

Today in the world exists a great quantity of people seeking a job. This is common in all countries and one of the reasons to look for a job is the desire to improve ones current salary. It is argue that professionals and sports professionals are fairly paid. This will be shown by taking into account the salaries of different kinds of people and analyzing diverse lifestyles.

Firstly, some people earn a great amount of money because of their special talent or ability. For example, footballers that play in the premier league are very well paid. Take Alexis Sanchez, for instance. This example clearly shows that not everyone can earn money and play football the way he does. (<-- What about Sanchez? You use him as an example, but don't state why he is a good example.) It is obvious why some people believe salary distribution is even.

Additionally, some people believe celebrities' salaries are unjust compared to others that studied several years in a University. It is the belief that those individuals live a different lifestyle. Therefore their needs are distinctive as well. For instance, they usually have brand cars the likes of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mazzerati and others things that are really expensive. Whereas normal professionals can afford t Toyota, Chevrolet, Mazda and other cheap cars. Another point is that rich people have to deal with costly expenses. For instance, hiring employees to help them to succeed in their careers. For some people it is clear that the proportions are different. Thus, it is said there is an obvious link between salary and lifestyle.

In conclusion, wages for famous people and professionals are quite dissimilar due to special skills and lifestyles. In my opinion, government should start to regulate this massive social difference. One way to do that might be increasing the taxes of people that earn more. For example, Hollywood celebrities, footballers and politicians.